NSR robot modules
Maintenance-free robot coupling for pallet handling extremely close to the machine table
Advantages – Your benefits
- All modules can be operated with a system pressure of 6 bar
Additional pressure intensifiers are not required
- Positioning via short taper
Very easy joining process at a repeat accuracy of < 0.005 mm
- Patented dual stroke system for highest pull-down forces
Therefore extremely rigid clamping without vibrations
- Form-fit, self-retained locking
Full pull-down force is maintained even in the event of a pressure drop
- The modules are stainless and completely sealed
Long life time and maximum process reliability
- Turbo integrated by default
Pull-down force increased by up to 300% for optimum use of the machine´s performance, hence high efficiency
- Inductive monitoring of module opened or closed and of pallet presence
For a maximized process reliability
- Low weight through the use of high-strength and hard-anodized aluminum alloy
For greatest payloads
- Can be operated with dry air
No oiled air required
- Slim design
Loading is possible extremely close to the machine table.
Options and special information
- Robot coupling for high-end pallet handling
Due to the slim design of the VERO-S NSR pallet loading extremely close to the machine table is possible. This allows a low set-up of clamping station and pallet, maximizing utilization of the machine room.
- The high pull-down force creates an exceptionally rigid system. Its excellent holding force admits maximum torques. This makes handling of heavy pallets safer and easier.
- The clamping slide position of the module is monitored by the inductive monitoring of the piston. Combined with the pallet presence monitoring a maximum process reliability is ensured.