ROTA-S plus 2.0
Stationary 3-jaw Chucks, manually actuated
Universal 3-jaw manual lathe chuck for stationary applications with jaw quick-change system for jaw change within 60 seconds.
Advantages – Your benefits
- Convenient jaw quick-change system
Minimizing set-up times and costs
- High efficiency of the wedge bar system
Process-reliable clamping due to high clamping forces
- High jaw quick-change repeatability
No reboring of already machined jaws necessary
- Visual safety devices
Maximum operating safety
- Optimized lubrication system
Consistently high clamping forces are ensured
- Angled serrated base jaws SFG
- Ergonomic, light safety spanner wrench
Flexible clamping of small and large workpieces
- All functional parts are ground and hardened
Ensures easy operation
Options and special information
- Manual lathe chucks for stationary use
The manual chuck with jaw quick-change system ROTA-S plus 2.0 ensures optimal results in workpiece clamping on machining centers. The optimized wedge bar drive and an improved lubrication system ensure constantly high clamping forces.
- Due to the jaw quick-change system, the angled serrated jaws can be changed within a minute with a very high jaw quick-change repeatability. An innovative expansion arbor solution also enables the highly precise clamping of workpieces with small inner clamping diameters.