Pneumatic 3-jaw power chuck with dual stroke system
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Pneumatic 3-jaw front-end chuck with fast stroke and clamping stroke and a large through-hole for O.D. clamping.
Advantages – Your benefits
- Precision wedge hook pneumatic chuck for top quality demands
Allows excellent machining processes
- Large through-hole
Machining of all standard pipe diameters
- High efficiency of the wedge hook system
Process-reliable clamping due to high clamping forces
- Optimized lubrication system
Consistently high clamping forces are ensured
- Monitoring the opening and closing process
Process-reliable operation of the lathe chuck
- Pneumatic cylinder integrated in the chuck
Especially suitable for lathes without a hydraulic cylinder
- Perfectly suitable for lathes without hydraulic cylinder
Fast and easy changeover from manual lathe chucks
- Air supply via distributor ring
Very simple control of the chuck
- High clamping forces at system pressure
Ensure process reliability during machining
- All functional parts are ground and hardened
Ensures a long life span
Options and special information
- The technology of the self-contained power chucks with fast and extended stroke (LH) is based on a chuck piston with two different gear transmission ratios. This technology can be used for O.D. clamping only!
- Due to this principle of function, the chuck has a low air consumption, a large and fast jaw stroke combined with a maximum clamping force. Due to the very large through-hole these chucks are suitable for machining of large pipes. Moreover, the machining of adapter plate components is also possible.
- The chuck contains an air supply system on the distributor ring. Therefore no rotary feed-throughs are necessary.