Pneumatic 2-jaw clamping force blocks with inductive jaw monitoring
Pneumatically actuated 2-jaw clamping force blocks of the third generation with inductive monitoring of the jaw position for increased safety and automated applications.
Advantages – Your benefits
- Enormous diversity of variants
Ensuring highest flexibility with by far the largest and most powerful standard range of pneumatically actuated clamping force blocks
- Force amplification for O.D. clamping via spring force
Increased clamping force for heavy metal-cutting tasks as well as maintenance of the spring tension during storage
- Inductive jaw monitoring
Know whether the vise is open or clamped
- Precision wedge hook clamping force block for top-quality demands
Allows excellent machining processes
- Square design with ideal outside contour
Ideal for 6-sided machining in two set-ups with great lateral accessibility
- High efficiency of the wedge hook system
Process-reliable clamping due to high clamping forces
- Base jaws with tongue and groove and fine serration as a dual interface as standard
High flexibility of system jaws
- Optimal jaw support due to the use of a very long base jaw guidance
Allows high clamping forces at a long service life
- All functional parts are ground and hardened
Ensures a long life span
Options and special information
- Pneumatically actuated powerhouses with inductive jaw monitoring for automated applications.
TANDEM KSP3-IM from SCHUNK stands for high-performance, pneumatically actuated clamping force blocks with inductive jaw monitoring. In addition to the features of the standard KSP3 vises, the KSP3-IM vises are also equipped with two inductive proximity switches which can be used to monitor the base jaw position. This makes the vises particularly suitable for automated processes in which the signal is to be transferred directly to the machine control system. Furthermore, the vises are equipped with a cover plate and sheathing for the sensor cable, which provides special protection for sensitive components.