Reliable. Loading capacity Alternative.
The high-performance gripper with diverse monitoring options – including inductive
For all users who have flexible, strong and cost-effective on their criteria wish list, the new JGP-P 2-finger parallel gripper is a wish come true. No less than ten matching sensor systems enable a wide range of monitoring options, such as monitoring the stroke position or workpiece differentiation. Good or bad parts can be sorted quickly and reliably based on the dimensional deviations.
Profit from the benefits:
- Focus on the essentials for maximum efficiency
- Resistant T-slot guidance for precise handling of different workpieces
- Comprehensive sensor accessories for a variety of monitoring possibilities, including stroke position
- Fastened on two sides of the gripper in three screwing directions for universal and flexible gripper assembly
- Energy supply via hose-free direct connections or fittings for universal and flexible gripper assembly