Sealed 180° angular gripper for the use in contaminated environments
Advantages – Your benefits
- Completely sealed gripper version
allows applications in dirty environments
- Air supply via hose-free direct connection or screw connections
for flexible pressure supply in all automated systems
- Equipped with gripping force maintenance device
ensuring that the workpiece stays gripped in case of power drop
- Opening angle adjustable from 20° to 180°
for a versatile field of applications
Slotted link gear for centric gripping with large opening/closing movements
Options and special information
- 180° radial grippers are advantageous since further stroke motions are no more necessary. Since every jaw swivels away by 90°, the gripper is outside of the working area, and a stroke motion back of the whole gripper is no more necessary.
- Gripping force maintenance version AS/IS
The mechanical gripping force maintenance version ensures minimum gripping force even in the event of a pressure drop. In the AS/S version this acts as a closing force, in the IS version as an opening force.
- High-temperature version V/HT
for use in hot environments
- Additional versions
Various options can be combined with each other. Numerous additional options are also available – just tell us what your task is!