100% variability, from batch size 1 to large-scale production
The world’s most precise stand-alone depaneling machines with the widest range of workpiece holder solutions
The SAR-1300 series is designed for small to large batch sizes with low to high product variance. Customers benefit from process reliability, low power consumption, and short cycle times. Due to the linear motor axes and modern control technology, milling accuracy is ±0.1 millimeters. And despite this performance, our universal depaneling machines are energy-saving. The technical availability is up to 99.8 percent.
Your added value
- Highest milling accuracy due to high-precision linear motor axes and state-of-the-art control technology
- Panel feeding possible with one or two shuttle axles (2nd shuttle can be retrofitted)
- Shortest cycle times due to high speed linear motor axes and minimized dead times
- Maximized availability due to the use of high-quality components and a simple system design
- Ergonomic operator height even with high assembly groups
- The simple design allows a targeted initial investment with a wide range of expansion options
- Short delivery times due to the use of identical components in the modular system and flow production
Milling range of 500 x 600 mm for large standard or longboards
New: Stand-alone depaneling machines SAR-1300 Mono-Smart or SAR-1700 with an extra large working area
SCHUNK Electronic Solutions is launching two depaneling machines with large spaces: the SAR-1300-Mono-Smart and the SAR-1700. The devices mill and saw individual PCBs from an entire PCB (panel) – the maximum panel size is 600 x 500 millimeters.
The first collaborative loading process of depaneling machines
The unique automation solution from SCHUNK significantly increases the productivity of depaneling machines. A robot arm with a SCHUNK Co-act gripper EGP-C is placed onto the large SAR-1700 double shuttle.
- The robot reaches into the storage rack and removes the panels
- The panels are then inserted into the machine
- The robot arm closes the door and presses the start button
- After having separated the panels, the individual components are placed on a conveyor, a blister or transferred into an ongoing automation process
- The process starts again from the beginning
Only the panel storage rack has to be set up manually. This means that a single employee can operate up to five machines simultaneously.