This product is a legacy product.
Servo-electric 2-finger parallel gripper with sensitive gripping force control and long stroke
Advantages – Your benefits
- Current-controlled gripping force adjustment of a huge force range
for the delicate or powerful gripping of different workpieces
- Long and freely programmable stroke
for flexible workpiece handling
- Fully integrated control and power electronics
for creating a decentralized control system
- Versatile actuation options
for simple integration into existing control concepts via PROFINET or PROFIBUS
- Connectors in industrial standard
for easy electrical connection
- Service interface: USB Host and USB Device
for comfortable parameter setting and firmware updates by USB flash drive or PC
- Rotary encoding switch and DIP switch
for manual fieldbus addressing, baud rate setting and service functions
Options and special information
- The electrical control of the gripper is carried out by the fully integrated control and power electronics. Hence, the module does not require any additional external control units.
- A wide range of interfaces are available for communication, such as PROFINET, PROFIBUS-DP or CAN. This enables the assembly of industrial bus networks and ensures simple integration into existing control concepts. We offer varous cables for transmission of power supply and data communications.
- Base jaw interface
The interface of the base jaws corresponds to that of the universal gripper PGN-plus-P. This means that the extensive range of finger accessories for the PGN-plus-P can also be used for this gripper, taking into account the interfering contours, and the application limits that apply.