Universal parallel gripper with surface-guided base jaws
Advantages – Your benefits
- Precise flat guidance
for very good guidance characteristics
- Large stroke at compact design
for minimal interfering contours
- Mounting from two sides in three screw directions
for universal and flexible gripper assembly
- Air supply via hose-free direct connection or screw connections
for flexible pressure supply in all automated systems
- M5 connection on both sides of the guidances
for the use of lubricating nipples
Options and special information
- Gripping force maintenance version AS/IS
The mechanical gripping force maintenance version ensures minimum gripping force even in the event of a pressure drop. In the AS/S version this acts as a closing force, in the IS version as an opening force.
- Due to the long guidance, the gripper is highly resistant during gripping operations where the gripper fingers are exposed to high moment loads. Grippers with a higher exchange accuracy are available on request.