Rotary gripping module with parallel gripper
Electric, 2-finger, parallel gripper swivel module with smoothly running base jaws guidance on roller bearings
Advantages – Your benefits
- Control via digital I/O
for easy commissioning and rapid integration into existing systems.
- Almost no wear parts
for high machine uptime and low operating costs
- Small required space
as the rotary drive and gripper are merged in one compact module
- Two to four stage adjustable gripping force
for simple adaption to sensitive workpieces
- Four stage adjustable rotational speed
for high flexibility in cycle times
- Very high maximum cycles per minute
for highest productivity
- Backlash-free, pre-loaded cross roller guide
for precise gripping with nearly constant force for all permissible finger lengths
- Standardized mounting bores
for numerous combinations with other components from the modular system
Options and special information
- Manually adjustable gripping force
With an integrated rotary switch, the gripping force can be adjusted in two stages for the EGS 25 – 100% and 50%, and in four stages for EGS 40 – 100%, 75%, 50%, and 25%.
- Manually adjustable rotational speed
With an integrated rotary switch, the rotational speed can be adjusted in four stages – 100%, 75%, 50%, and 25%.
- Optional status monitoring via external sensor system
The status of the gripping and swiveling movements can be monitored by external senors.
- KA connection cable
Connection cables with an angled or a straight female connector can be ordered in various lengths to connect the module with the power supply and higher-level control system.