Linear pick & place unit
Compact 2-axis unit for a faster, flexible running of any curve on one plane
Advantages – Your benefits
- No moving motors - no moving motor cables - no cable break
high reliability and life time of the system
- Short cycle time
therefore a high productivity is achieved
- Both axes can be controlled and adjusted independent from each other
for maximum flexibility in applications
- Integration of micro valves possible
at a low assembly and installation work
- Manifold options
for perfect optimization to your case of application (integrated valves, C-axis)
- Additionally with electrical C-axis
for one more degree of freedom at each application
- Adapter from the modular system
for numerous standard combinations with products of the modular assembly automation
- All the connections can be reached via the backpanel
for comfortable commissioning and maintenance
- Optionally certified safety devices according to SIL2/PLd
with the HIPERFACE® and DRIVE-CliQ interfaces for applications with high standards in the area of machine safety
Options and special information
- Modular transducer system
The PPU-E 15 can be supplied with different path measuring systems. The incremental stroke measuring system has a 1Vss interface. The absolute path measuring systems are optionally available with the interfaces: HIPERFACE® or DRIVE-CLiQ.
- Mechanical interface of the distributor box
The mechanical interface of the distributor box is optionally available in two versions. In attachment variant 01 the interface has the hole pattern for the modular system “Modular assembly automation". Modules from the modular system can thus be directly mounted without an additional adapter plate. The attachment variant 02 allows the mounting of various modules onto the distributor box via an adapter plate.
- Sensor version of the distributor box
Sensor connections on the distributor box are optionally available with 3-pin or 4-pin M8 connectors. Various sensors can then be used depending on the specifications.
- Versions with a pneumatic brake and spring force compensation are optionally available.
- Certified encoder system
The encoder systems with the HIPERFACE® (optional) and DRIVE-CLiQ interfaces are certified according to SIL2/PLd. This means that even demanding applications with high requirements in the area of machine safety can be implemented. Please contact us for further information.
- NEW: Version with food -compliant lubrication (H1G)
on request as a solution for an easy entry into medical technology, lab automation,, pharmaceutical and food industry. The requirements of EN 1672-2:2020 are not fully met.