Universal swivel unit
Universally usable unit for pneumatic swivel and turning movements
Advantages – Your benefits
- Finely graded series with a steady increase in torque
for multiple cases of application, the correct size as a standard product is available
- Large center bore
for feed-through of cables and hoses with the same unit height
- Pre-adjusted shock absorber stroke
for fast and easy commissioning
- Swivel angle can be selected as either 90° or 180°
complete flexibility in selecting the angle of rotation, application-specific angles possible on request
- Selectable end position adjustability either small or large
for flexible adjustability of the swivel angle
- Optionally attachable fluid feed-through and electrical feed-through
for permanently safe feed-through of gases, vacuum, and electrical sensor and actuator signals
- Modular attachment to various options
for individual adjustment to various cases of application
- Choice of electronic magnetic sensors or inductive proximity sensors
for absolute variability of position monitoring
Options and special information
- Shock absorber variants
The basic version of the swivel unit SRM is equipped with hydraulic shock absorbers. Additional shock absorber variants are available: elastomer damping (E), external damping (X) and speed damping (S).
- End position adjustability
The SRM is available in the two swivel angles 90° and 180° and the end positions can be fine adjusted. In this case, a fine adjustment of the end positions of ±3° is possible. For all deviating swivel angles, a large end position adjustability is optionally available. Thus, any angle of rotation between -3° and +183° can be realized.
- Variant with media feed-through MDF
The optional media feed-through ensures process-reliable feeding through of compressed air, gases, or vacuum with four fluid channels.
- Variant with electric rotary feed-through EDF
The optional electric rotary feed-through ensures process-reliable feed-through of electrical signals.
- Variant with inductive monitoring
An additional attachment is required to monitor the SRM with inductive proximity switches. Here you can choose between fixed (SF) and adjustable (SI) switching position.
- Please note that suitable emergency stop scenarios (e.g. controlled shut down) and restarting scenarios (e.g. pressure build-up valves, appropriate valve switching sequences) are needed for all pneumatic actuators.
- Variant with pneumatic center position
The SRM swivel unit can optionally be ordered with pneumatic center position. This makes it possible, to control a third position in addition to the two end positions.