The SST sensor tester enables the rapid testing and adjustment of inductive sensors, magnetic switches and reed contacts. The necessary power is supplied by a 9 V compound battery.
Advantages – Your benefits
- Visual and acoustic signal
for easy functional control and adjustment
- For 2- and 3-wire DC technology
enabling the connection of reed contacts, capacitive and inductive sensors
- Tests possible without dismantling sensors
for short maintenance times
- Connections for M8 and M12 or open cable ends possible
suitable for every SCHUNK sensor
- PNP and NPN sensors can be tested
- Operating voltage with 9 V compound battery
for mobile use
- Automatic shut-off function
for an extended battery life
Options and special information
- Please note that only one SST input (M8 or M12 or cable terminal input) can be used at a time.
- If the toggle switch is located towards the sticker (name plate) then the sensor is in PNP mode. If not, NPN is selected.
- The sensor tester complies with IP protection class IP00.