Tombstones combined with VERO-S for even greater flexibility and reduced set-up costs.
Advantages – Your benefits
- VERO-S interface
Fast exchange of clamping devices with extremely high repeat accuracy
- Stable hollow body design
High rigidity and excellent vibration damping
- Rectangularity to base plate of 0.01 mm to 200 mm
High base accuracy, no additional surface grinding of tombstone necessary
- Standardized pallet sizes
Suitable for all common machining plates 400 x 400 mm and 500 x 500 mm
- Two interfaces integrated as standard for positioning on the machine table
Quick and easy adaptation to machine tools according to DIN 55 201 and JIS 6337-1980
Options and special information
- High flexibility due to VERO-S
VERO-S tombstones from SCHUNK have been pre-prepared with the VERO-S NSE-T3 138-V1 quick-change pallet modules. These tombstones offer the opportunity to equip them with clamping devices from the huge SCHUNK modular system within a very short time. This has the positive effect of drastically reducing the set-up times while increasing machine running times.
- The VERO-S tombstones are available as double angled, triangle and octangle tombstones each with 400 x 400 mm or 500 x 500 mm pallet size. With one central connection per module row, the modules can be quickly and easily unlocked.