Clamping stations "Turn"
Clamping stations with VERO-S NSE3 modules, particularly developed for mill/turn centers, as a basis for extremely fast set-up processes of clamping devices.
Advantages – Your benefits
- An operating pressure of 6 bar is sufficient
Additional pressure intensifiers are not required
- Positioning via flexible taper
Very simple joining behavior at a run-out accuracy of < 0.01 mm
- Constant pull-down force even at high speeds
Reliable clamping with top rigidity
- Patented dual stroke system for highest pull-down forces
Therefore extremely rigid clamping without vibrations
- Form-fit, self-retained locking
Full pull-down force is maintained even in the event of a pressure drop
- The modules are stainless and completely sealed
Long life time and maximum process reliability
- Turbo integrated by default
Pull-down force increased by up to 300% for optimum use of the machine´s performance, hence high efficiency
- Visual safety device
Maximum operating safety
Options and special information
- Suitable for use with all standard mill/turn centers
VERO-S NSL3 turn – SCHUNK competence from lathe chuck technology and stationary clamping technology combined in a new clamping station. This set-up time optimizer for turn/mill centers ensures high pull-down forces of modules used for achieving extremely rigid and safe device clamping. Visual monitoring provides information on the current clamping state (turbo function).
- The intelligent hosing between the modules ensure that there is sufficient space for holes in the base plate. Therefore the clamping station is suitable for all standard machine types. Due to very simple joining behaviors at an excellent repeat accuracy, the VERO-S NSL3 turns into a productivity boost on mill/turn centers.