Sealed universal gripper
Despite the high moment load of the base jaws, this sealed 3-finger centric gripper meets the requirements of IP67 and does not permit the ingress of any substances from the working environment into the interior of the component.
Advantages – Your benefits
- Robust interior multi-tooth guidance
for the precise handling of different workpieces
- Lip seal at the outside round guidance
for permanent, secure gripper sealing
- High maximum moments possible
suitable for using long gripper fingers
- Sealed 3-finger centric gripper
complies to IP67 requirements despite a high moment load
- Fastening at one gripper side in two screw directions
for universal and flexible gripper assembly
- Maximum gripping forces at a compact design
for a wide range of applications
- Air supply via hose-free direct connection or screw connections
for flexible pressure supply in all automated systems
- Compact dimensions
for minimal interfering contours in handling
Options and special information
- Gripping force maintenance version AS/IS
The mechanical gripping force maintenance version ensures minimum gripping force even in the event of a pressure drop. In the AS/S version this acts as a closing force, in the IS version as an opening force.
- Power booster version KVZ
if higher gripping forces are required
- ATEX version EX
for explosive environments
- Additional versions
Various options can be combined with each other. Numerous additional options are also available – just tell us what your task is!
- Integrated air purge connection
impedes the ingress of dirt into the inside of the gripper
- Please note that to achieve an IP 67 protection class, the gripper requires an additional hose for ventilation or a switchable air purge connection. For detailed information, please refer to the assembly and operating manual. Alternatively, a sinter filter (supplied) mounted on the air purge connection can prevent the penetration of dirt particles > 0.12 mm. However, this reduces the protection class to IP 54.