Individual modules NSE plus
Quick-change pallet system for general milling applications and heavy duty cutting made of stainless steel.
Advantages – Your benefits
- SCHUNK modular system
Innumerable combinations of standard clamping devices suitable for different types of machines
- All pneumatic modules can be operated at a system pressure of 6 bar
Additional pressure intensifiers are not required
- Positioning via short taper
Very easy joining process at a repeat accuracy of < 0.005 mm
- Patented dual stroke system for highest pull-down forces
Therefore extremely rigid clamping without vibrations
- Form-fit, self-retained locking
Full pull-down force is maintained even in the event of a pressure drop
- The modules are stainless and completely sealed
Long life time and maximum process reliability
- Turbo integrated by default
Pull-down force increased by up to 300% for optimum use of the machine´s performance, hence high efficiency
- One consistent clamping pin size fits for all NSE plus modules
No danger of confusion or incorrect operation
- Integrated slide monitoring
Can be used in automated applications
- Welding certification with TüV (technical inspection association) certificate
Functional earth can be directly grounded via the clamping module.
Options and special information
- Positioning and clamping in one size operation – VERO-S gets to the heart of rationalization.
- The set-up time killer ensures higher machine running times and a more rational production from batch size 1. Particularly in small batch quantities and a comprehensive range of workpieces, very significant cost advantages can be achieved with the VERO-S system. SCHUNK thus supports the trend towards greater production variability.