Expansion arbor for ROTA-S plus 2.0
Standard expansion arbor
Segmented arbor or I.D. clamping in combination with 3-jaw manual chuck ROTA-S plus 2.0 in modified design. For use of vario M an additional cone must be ground on the chuck bore; has to be ordered separately.
Advantages – Your benefits
- Easy changeover on an expansion arbor without changing the lathe chuck
High-precision clamping of smallest inner diameters
- Visual safety devices
Maximum operating safety
- Ergonomic, light safety spanner wrench
Ensures easy operation
- All functional parts are ground and hardened
High run-out and jaw change repeat accuracy
Options and special information
- Arbors for ROTA-S plus 2.0 manual lathe chucks
To clamp small inner clamping diameters, the ROTA-S plus 2.0 in sizes 200 and 250 can be supplemented with a vario M arbor. The vario M arbor is available in four sizes, and can precisely clamp inner diameters from 20 - 80 mm. The vario M arbor can be directly fastened to the lathe chuck. The set-up process takes less than 5 minutes.
- For use of vario M an additional cone must be ground on the through-hole, and has to be ordered separately!