Shaft interface for grippers
Universal gripper PGN-plus/PZN-plus with GSW-B shank interface and compensation unit AGE
Advantages – Your benefits
- Low-cost module
from a universal gripper PGN-plus/PZN-plus and a shank interface
- Fast, automated gripper changeover
from the gripper to the storage rack
- Fully automated workpiece changeover
without robot or gantry system
- Three compensation directions in one unit
compact design for minimum installation height
- Robust sliding guide
for high moment load at minimum space
- Compensation of workpiece-related tolerances and position inaccuracies
reduced risk of jamming, necessary assembly forces are reduced and wear of the workpiece and handling device is minimized
Options and special information
- Please note that applications under extreme conditions (e.g. coolant, casting or abrasive dust) will reduce the service life of this product considerably.
- Further shaft diameters on request.
- Please note that the connection A of IS version grippers or grippers of AS version should not be sealed air-tight.
If the spindles do not rotate, then the machines have to provide compressed air or coolant.