5-axis clamping vise
Force-amplified clamping system for “true” 5-axis complete/simultaneous machining.
Advantages – Your benefits
- Spindle on top
Prohibits a rear up of the jaws
- Encapsulated force transmission box and telescopic spindle
No maintenance of force transmission unit required
- Lever quick clamping
Simple, quick and reliable workpiece clamping
- Continuous clamping force adjustment
Suitable for machining of finished as well as raw parts
- Optimum accessibility
Allows the workpiece to be machined from five sides
- Integrated VERO-S interface
Minimization of set-up times. Versatile range of combinations due to the VERO-S modular system
- Extendable clamping range
Enables the clamping of workpieces of various lengths
- Standard jaw interface with comprehensive range of jaws
Optimum adjustment to new clamping tasks
Options and special information
- Power-amplified 5-axis clamping vise
The power-amplified 5-axis KONTEC KSX clamping vise, with its special structure, ensures an optimum accessibility for the “genuine“ 5-axis complete/simultaneous machining. Workpieces are clamped within seconds with its levered quick clamping, which also prevents a bending of the base body. Therefore the clamping force can continuously be adjusted.
- This enables the flexible adjustment of the clamping vise to a wide variety of clamping tasks. Due to the VERO-S interface, the KSX clamping vise offers a range of versatile combination options with SCHUNK´s extensive VERO-S modular system.